What is WordPress and how does it work?
WordPress is the leading platform for your website that’s as flexible, scaleable and feature rich as Content Management Systems (CMS) can get. This gives you the ability to publish & maintain content all in one centralised platform.
A huge misconception with WordPress is that as its open source (free to use), it’s no good for bigger brands. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth with the likes of BBC, MTV, Disney & Sony all having websites built on the platform.
In fact, over 30% of all websites are powered by WordPress, so you’re in good company.
As well as it being incredibly easy to use when it comes to adding & updating content, WordPress also boasts a great reputation when it comes to SEO, with many features built-in to help improve how your website performs in search engines.
Why WordPress is Best for you & your business.
- WordPress puts Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) first. With automatically generated title tags and meta descriptions for all pages and posts, WordPress tells search engines about your sites content to get it indexed and help boost it up search result pages.
- WordPress is open source, which means it’s a community-based project built by thousands of Developers all over the world who’ve built upon it to make the platform grow (and be really amazing).
- WordPress is slick. Want the latest features on your site? WordPress (and the team at Yellow Peach) can make it happen.
- WordPress can add a huge variety of features and functionality to your site with Plugins – which are a bit like phone apps, but for your website. We only use trusted plugins that we’ve fully tested, or custom built plugins that we’ve created specifically for you.
- WordPress is scalable so can grow with your business and can run practically any kind of website, for practically any kind of business.
- WordPress is responsive, meaning it works on pretty much any screen size or device. You can also access the super-user-friendly admin section of your website from virtually any device.
- WordPress sites are gorgeous, and at Yellow Peach all our sites are built from scratch and tailored to your needs.
Be Seen. And Heard.
Our websites are made with SEO in mind, as a great vision and intuitive WordPress design only goes as far as the audience it’s put in front of. Our expertise and experience in WordPress Development means we build everything from the ground up to ensure your website is found, maximising exposure to your audience to boost your online presence significantly.
Whatever your current challenges and goals are for your website, we’re dynamic to the needs of all kinds of businesses of all sizes, from those starting up – to those already well established.View our work
It’s safe to say that we know WordPress inside out. Whether it’s just a simple marketing website that you’re after, or more complex eCommerce or booking systems, we are here to help.
Agency standard service at a fraction of the cost.
Over 10 years experience in the digital industry.
All of our websites are bespoke & tailored around you.
What our customer’s think.
It’s all very well coming from us, but why not check out some of our testimonials to see what other businesses are saying about our WordPress Agency? You can see some of our fantastic 5 star reviews right here.
Speak to us today.
Yellow Peach are a specialist WordPress developer who offers bespoke WordPress website design, maintenance and support to both B2B & B2C SME businesses throughout Somerset & Wiltshire. In Somerset, we cover the areas of Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Taunton, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Frome, Portishead, Burnham-on-Sea, Clevedon, Nailsea, Keynsham, Chard, Street, Midsomer Norton, Minehead, Wellington, Wells, Shepton Mallet, Radstock, Glastonbury, Crewkerne, Yatton, Peasedown St John, Ilminster, Wincanton, Paulton, Long Ashton, Cheddar, Winscombe and Martock. In Wiltshire, we cover the areas of Swindon, Salisbury, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Melksham, Devizes, Warminster, Calne, Westbury, Corsham, Wootton Bassett, Amesbury, Tidworth, Bradford-on-Avon, Bulford Camp, Marlborough, Highworth, Wroughton and Malmesbury.