Yellow Peach are a specialist digital agency squeezing more out of WordPress for media publishing and wider brand clients.
By delving deep into the platform’s capabilities, we push them further… then a little more. Delivering experiences with the precise control, faster speeds and strong presence you need to capture your audience.
We’re here to turn up the dial on just what a WordPress site can be.
Our recent growth and increasing client portfolio means we are on the lookout for Digital Designer to join our expanding team. You will work alongside our team to help deliver a wide variety of website projects ranging from bespoke marketing websites, to enterprise media & publishing platforms.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a digital agency creating website visuals and user interfaces, with a strong focus on UX/UI.
This is a part-time role, with us ideally looking for 2-3 days per week. You will be primarily based in our vibrant Frome studio so you’ll need to be able to commute, however we support hybrid working so you’ll also be able to work from home some of the time.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years agency experience working in digital design (either web or app based).
- Be able to create innovative and responsive design ideas from a supplied brief.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of content hierarchy across different formats and devices.
- Have good working knowledge of UI/UX and how to implement this into designs.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards for websites.
- Be proficient with prototyping tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch.
- Be confident to participate in client meetings (virtual and face to face) to discuss requirements, feedback, opportunities etc.
- WordPress knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
The role will include
- Creating wireframe and prototypes for website projects and bespoke media platforms.
- Working closely with our clients to transform their ideas into stunning visuals.
- Collaborating with our developers to provide design input during development.
- Building rapport and ongoing working relationships with our clients through effective communication.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital design and development.
In return, what you’ll get
- Flexibility around working hours. We’re happy to discuss what hours work best for you.
- An amazing working environment with excellent coffee, Friday lunch deliveries and free parking.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive holiday package increasing by 1 day for each complete year + an additional day off for your birthday.
- Company pension.
- Regular company socials.
- Free studio tuck shop full of delicious goodies.
If you’re looking to join the team and you are passionate about creating engaging websites, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, design portfolio, and any relevant links showcasing your work to email@example.com.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please!