Due to rapid growth, we’re now looking for an enthusiastic WordPress developer to join our small but fast-growing team in Frome, Somerset.
The role will predominantly involve building new bespoke WordPress websites, as well as supporting our existing clients with their websites.
The right candidate should understand how to build custom WordPress themes from scratch using the latest tech, clean code, and with performance in mind.
- Good knowledge of WordPress (building custom themes, Gutenberg, plugins, hooks, etc).
- Strong understanding of responsive web design.
- Attention to detail to deliver pixel-perfect layouts.
- Familiar with technologies including:
- Github, Bitbucket
- Good understanding of git and version control.
- Strong understanding of implementing technical SEO best practices into website builds.
- Previous agency experience (but not essential).
- Must live local to our new Frome office.
Why you should work for us
- Options for occasional remote working.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Additional day off for your birthday (or the day after).
- Annual company bonus.
- Learning and personal development opportunities.
- Quick career progression.
- Brand spanking new office in Frome.
- Awesome coffee & Friday lunch deliveries.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
How to apply
Please send your application to email@example.com along with some live WordPress projects you’ve worked on recently.
No agencies please!