The concept of automation is not something thats all that modern.
However the use of automation in the modern digital age is something that is becoming more and more popular.
Have you ever wondered how after browsing your favourite clothes website one afternoon, you are then presented with an email later that evening, with 10% off that same shirt? Coincidence right…? Wrong!
Marketing Automation makes these sort of dynamic personalisation possible so why not make the most of it!
Is it an affordable option?
It is well known that marketing automation was once a tool only available to the most financially successful businesses, with the costs of building the software regularly outweighing the money saved.
However with todays vast range of off-the-shelf solutions available, it is now become a hugely more attractive proposition, at a much more affordable cost. B2B companies especially are utilising the integration of marketing automation with their CRM systems in order to streamline their sales & marketing efforts.
Why you need Marketing Automation
Here are just a few reasons why marketing automation can benefit you:
- Sit back and relax – Campaigns can be created and scheduled in advance meaning they can be sent at any time of the day (working hours or not).
- Productivity – Automation will effectively eliminate repetitive processes by replacing them with automated solutions. This, in turn, increases productivity and frees up time for other tasks.
- CRM integration – It can help to ensure that customers do not disappear off the radar after a couple of unsuccessful contacts.
- Tracking your campaigns – Marketing automation software will not only help in tracking marketing spend, but also in monitoring responses to marketing campaigns based on specific parameters.
- Personalisation – Personalisation is probably the most important benefit of automation. Personalisation tailors the customer experience, creating a more personal feel that ultimately leads to an increased conversion rate.
Published: 28th October 2017